Method 17. Have A Large Social Media Following Or Growing One? Become A Social Media Influencer!
Being a social media influencer has its advantage but it’s not as easy to grow an account as you think. I run a few Instagram accounts with over 10,000+ followers and it took a lot of work and effort to get there. But before you start or have the idea of becoming an influencer, here’s what you need to know:
- Being a social media influencer can earn you free products.
- You can earn an income for promoting other companies.
- Your networking expands, therefore, there are more opportunities for you.
New to the game? Here are some ways to grow your social media accounts:
- You can use automated bots that can follow/unfollow your competitor’s followers.
- Use hashtag research, post quality content, and be active.
- You can use paid advertising to increase your followers.
How much can you earn from being a social media influencer?
It all depends. It depends on the…
- number of followers that you have
- the engagement on your profile
- how well your traffic converts
- what type of niche you’re in
Once you figure that out, you can earn anywhere from $5 to $100+ from posting on your account. You can look for companies to promote their products on your profile. Usually, these companies will send you free products to advertise. I met a person with over 100,000+ followers and he would earn anywhere between $30 to $50 per day advertising for companies.
Imagine accounts with over 1 million followers. Now that’s insane ROI!
*** Recommended Product ***