40+ Ways To Make Money Online in 2020 With In-Depth Articles!
Method 30. Start A Yelp Review Business
If you’re great with Yelp reviews, you can earn a great deal of cash from writing reviews for businesses. You have to first, understand Yelp’s algorithm because you can get flagged for spam.
When I was selling Yelp reviews to businesses, I was earning anywhere between $30 to $50 per review. It sounds a lot, right? Well, it’s because businesses want Yelp reviews that stick!
How to start?
- Create a Yelp profile.
- Review businesses so that when people see your profile, it’s legitimate.
- Contact businesses about what you offer for Yelp.
- Earn money, and write!
What are some ways to prevent your Yelp review from getting removed or flagged?
- You need to review Yelp reviews in your local area. It will look suspicious if you’re reviewing a business from another state or country.
- Make sure your account is already aged. You will seem spammy without an aged account.
- Add in information about your profile and use a profile picture. Don’t leave it empty.
You can do this and hire other people to write reviews for you too. You can eventually become a middleman and start earning online. I made $1,500 online in 2017 from this method alone.
*** Recommended Product ***