You might be wondering about how to make money with WordPress in 48 hours. What I’m about to show you will make it even more exciting. We always ponder when we look at those fantastic YouTubers, Instagram models, and internet celebrities – how do they do it? What does it take to be a successful blogger? Or even better – can you make money by blogging?
The simple answer is yes.ADVERTISEMENT
How To Make Money With WordPress in 48 Hours
Many of us get swamped by trends, and some stick to us while others just become something more meaningless. When those internet trends become significant, we choose to start our blogs. Then, when we set the first blog, we ask our friends and family to read them, give reviews, like, and subscribe for more. However, we feel that something is missing – the audience!
Our friends and family are not the audiences we are looking for. We are looking for people who will make us rich and famous. A blogger’s first posting is their moment of truth. It teaches them that getting your posts viral is not at all easy. Making money via blogging is even more challenging. Therefore, this article will guide you through the blogging secrets, which can help you earn $30,000 per year or more.
Cost Per Click Or Cost Per Thousand People
The most common way to get money from blogging is to place ads on your page. Two methods usually apply:
- Cost Per Click (CPC) – Bloggers place these ads in the middle of the content or on the same page along the sidebar. Every time your reader or viewer clicks the advert on the page, you get paid.
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) – Bloggers place these ads much the same way as the CPC ads. The only difference is that you get paid for the number of times people view them.
If you have enough blog posts to reach your target audience, the advertising companies can reach out to you directly. Similarly, you can reach out to them as well.
There will be no middle man, and you can set your rates for putting up the ads. As a blogger, you can take this another step forward by writing a sponsored article for the advertisers. You may even mention the advertisers as sponsors by stating that the write-up is brought to you by or sponsored by ABC.
Earning money from this method is dependent on you. You may charge a one-time fee, or if it’s a banner ad, you may charge monthly.
Affiliate Content Links
Marketing using Affiliation is also a fantastic method to monetize your site. It can work in the following ways:
- An advertiser may approach you to sell products. If a buyer gets the products via your website, then you get paid a commission.
- The advertisement company can make a unique link to teach the buyer if they purchase from your website.
- You may directly place a unique link on your blog between your content with banner ads. If your recommendation catches the sight of the reader/viewer, they might click on it and buy the product. This transaction will help you to earn a percentage of what they’ve purchased.
You can create this Affiliation using standard programs like Amazon Associates or creative private partnerships with advertising companies.
Dealing In Digital Products
Some bloggers may not want to advertise other people’s products on their pages. In that case, there are many more options, like selling digital products online. These may include e-books, workshops, notes, videos, themes, or merchandise.
Bloggers going for this method must remember that their content should be relevant to their selling products. A writer about traveling may not seem very intelligent if he or she sells merchandise related to cooking.
Furthermore, listen to what your audience needs. Don’t design or make products that you think they need. This presumption is usually a rookie mistake and a waste of precious time.
Marketing For Business
Some bloggers might even be budding entrepreneurs. If you are one of them, try not to think of your blogging site as a money-making page but rather a content marketing tool for your actual business.
Using this method, you may sell physical products like books or merchandise, which will grow your business. If you already have a business, you can start to write blogs on it to retain loyal customers.
Sell Your Memberships
You ever heard of blogs that are more famous than official websites that do the same job? This method of monetizing your website works in the same way.
For example, there are a lot of sites that allow you to get information about scholarships. However, very few of those would enable you to get step-by-step information into the process. If you have a website that can guide people easily or a website that people can use to get help, then sell your memberships.
If you are a yoga instructor, sell your clients’ memberships to join the online classes with you. The possibilities are endless!
How Can I Build My Credibility As A Blogger
- Maintain your Content Quality: If people don’t read your blog, they will lose it and not help you make money. Therefore, you should always put the needs of your readers first.
- Don’t keep writing only: Build relationships with advertisers, other bloggers, or sponsors.
- Experiment with your page: If one method doesn’t work for you, don’t give up. We are moving onto the next one. Mix and match what works best for you.
Blogging can be tricky in the beginning, especially when you are doing it for the first time. Earning money from the content is even more challenging. But persistence is the key.
Many bloggers out there kept working on their passion until someone noticed them. You will be seen too.