Method 27. Sell Website Subscription Service In Exchange For Your Content!
Do you believe you have the content that no one else has? If you have a high percentage of returning visitors to your website, that means that they really do love your content.
What you need:
- High-quality content – Visitors will more likely to return if your content is high-quality.
- A fast website – Speed plays a huge part in providing better user experience. Choose the correct theme.
- Niche targeted – If your niche is scattered everywhere, people won’t know exactly what they’re looking for. Make sure it’s specific.
Once you have enough content on your website, you can monetize it by adding a subscription service where users pay $1 or more a month to read your content. Can you imagine having 1,000 subscribers? That’s $1,000 a month.
What are some ways to promote my website?
- SEO Organic Traffic – SEO is a long term game. You can get free traffic if you focus on the right keywords and let Google or search engines to rank you.
- Paid Advertising – With paid advertising, you can get traffic but it’ll be really costly. You have to learn to scale it.
- Social Sharing – You can promote your content on social media and have people like or share your content. Social sharing is great. If you’re lucky enough, your content could go viral.
There are many websites that are doing this and you can too! You need to grow your website first though and gain attention before monetizing.
*** Recommended Product ***