- Potential Cash App fraud on your account
- Autodeposit could take time to go through
- Other suspicious activities that’ll cause Cash App to keep your money on hold
Potential Cash App Fraud On Your Account
When Cash App suspects unusual payments and transactions, there’s a chance that they’ll keep your payment on pending for this reason to prevent scams and illegal activities.
You can prevent this problem by making sure that all of your Cash App account info is accurate and making sure that the person you’re receiving/sending money from is using a real account.
Autodeposit Taking Time To Go Through
Autodeposit from your work or anything, in general, can cause your Cash App money to show “Pending.” When you’re in this situation, keep in mind that you’ll be fine.
Why Is My Direct Deposit Pending On Cash App?
- Cash App needs time to go through a process of confirmations before releasing your money to become available.
It can take at least several days. I wouldn’t suggest sending a support ticket for this reason because there’s no way to increase the pending time.
Other Suspicious Activities
With the two main reasons in mind, Cash App may suspect other usual activities from your account or from the person you’re receiving/sending to. This makes sense because the number of people creating fake Cash App accounts is rising as Cash App becomes more and more used.
In case you ever suspect any usual activities, you can check out one of our articles for the Cash App scams to avoid.
How Do I Accept Pending Payments On Cash App?
Unfortunately, you can’t. The time it takes for your payment to pend depends on Cash App. Unfortunately, there’s no way to tell how long it’ll be pending. According to many Cash App users, contacting their support won’t get you anywhere.
Cash App users have mentioned that contacting them through their Twitter will get you a better response rate, so you can try that out!
Where Is The Pending Tab On Cash App?
Are you looking for a way to check your pending tab? Unfortunately, there aren’t any pending tabs, but you can get to the pending tab on Cash App by following these steps:
- Step 1: Open Cash App
- Step 2: Tap on the clock-like activity icon on the bottom right.
From there, you can view your transactions and see which one of your transactions is pending or not.
Hopefully, this answers your question. If this article still doesn’t help you with your situation, please leave a comment below and I’ll help you get through it. I have my notification on, so any comments or messages will let me know immediately.
For more Cash App help, you can check out these articles:
- Cash App Sign Up – This article will take you through a step-by-step guide for making your account. Not only that but I added money-making tutorials for you to take advantage of the referral program that Cash App is offering.
- Where Can I Load My Cash App Card – If you’re wondering about ways to load money into your Cash App card the right way, then take a look at this guide. Maybe it might help you and provide you with some ideas!
- How To Transfer Money From Cash App To PayPal – This guide will show you how you can transfer money from Cash App to PayPal the right way! Connecting your cards won’t work. They’re competitors after all.
If you’re looking to migrate to Venmo, then you might want to check out this guide. Maybe this chart will help you decide!
|Cash App vs Venmo Article||Cash App||Venmo|
|Google Play Store||Available||Available|
|Can You Buy Bitcoin?||Yes||No|
|Can You Buy Stocks?||Yes||No|
|Rating on App Store||329,000 Ratings With 4.5 Stars||8,300,000 Ratings|
With 4.9 Stars
|What Company Is It From?||Square, Inc.||The Delancey Corporation, LLC|
|App Store File Size||131.8 MB||122.9 MB|
|Can you get your own debit card?||Yes||Yes|
|Instant Withdrawal Option||Yes||Yes|
|Can You Withdraw From ATM with personal debit card?||Yes||Yes|